Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The wife of the sacked governor of Imo State, Ebere Ihedioha, on Wednesday shared words of warmth, love and strength as she assured her husband, Emeka Ihedioha of her support following the supreme court ruling on Tuesday.
This comes less than 24 hours after the Supreme Court in Abuja on Tuesday sacked Ihedioha and declared Senator Hope Uzodinma as the duly elected governor of the state.
The immediate past First Lady of the state, who took to her Facebook page, said that she was standing by her husband.
The loving wife described her husband as her love, partner and friend. She wrote
“My Love, my Partner, and my Friend. Nkem! #IGotYourBack”
- Man Beats Wife Blue & Black Over Argument (Photos)
- See Full List Of States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors In 2019 [Names]
- By The Accident Of Jonathan You Became A Governor, Leave My Wife Alone – Amaechi Fires Wike
- When I Will Leave PDP – Fayose Reveals
- Video: Bisa Kdei – Bibi Nti MP4
- See The Face The Lady Whose Husband Stangled, Stabbed to Death in Bayelsa State Today (Photos)
- Hmm! See Mercy Aigbe’s Estranged Husband Lanre New Love ”Temi” (Photo)
- Brett Kavanaugh Becomes The New Associate Justice Of The Supreme Court (VIDEO)
- OMG!! Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (Photos)
- Yes I Recorded Her.. But I Didn’t Leak The S*x Video – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband Speaks Up