Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Researchers aboard E/V Nautilus remotely explored waters near Palmyra Atoll and discovered an adorable Piglet Squid 4500ft below sea level.
Wow! an adorable piglet squid has been spotted in its natural home deep in the Pacific Ocean by a team of passing researchers.
The inquisitive animal was snapped on camera by the E/V Nautilus team exploring the Palmyra Atoll earlier this month.
They spotted the creature at 4,500ft (1,385m) and paused to enjoy the moment with the small marine animal.
The Nautilus team, from non-profit organisation Ocean Exploration Trust, used an ROV (Remotely operated underwater vehicle) to enjoy the quick close-up.
The see-through piglet squid (Helicocranchia sp.) is named for its large siphon that looks like a snout.
- Crustaceans In Insects (Biology Class)
- See Pictures Of Europe’s First Underwater Restaurant “Under” To Open In Norway
- OMG! See A Mysterious Giant See Beast That Got Washed Up On Remote Indonesian Beach (Photos)
- See Another Monster Pig Nigerian Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest (Photos)
- SHOCKING!!! See Pictures Of The Gates Of Hell Discovered By Archaeologists In Saudi Arabia (VIDEO)