Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Veteran Nollywood actress, Kemi Afolabi, was Thursday rushed to a hospital in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, after falling ill due to the stress associated with hajj exercise. It was gathered that Afolabi had been showing symptoms of illness while in Madinah. She was seen sleeping in the bus during Ziyara (visitation to historical sites).
While Afolabi joined the other pilgrims to some of the sites, at other sites, she sat in the bus. It was learnt that the eight hour drive from Madinah to Makkah last Tuesday took a toll on her.
Dr Abideen Aro, a medical practitioner attached to the Lagos State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board (LSMPWB), Afolabi had symptoms such as fever, headache, loss of appetite and weakness. He said: “We have warned the pilgrims before leaving Nigeria to use anti-malarial drugs as prophylaxis. But unfortunately, in her case, she didn’t use the drug due to oversight.”
- 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Confirmed Dead In Saudi Arabia
- Breaking: HaJJ 2017 First Batch Of Muslim Pilgrims Returns Back To Nigeria
- Nigeria Hajj Pilgrims Stranded In Saudi Arabia Hospital Following A Strange Sickness (Photos)
- Afolabi Omotoyosi, JSS 3 Student Cult Leader Arrested In Mushin, Lagos State (Photo)
- Fear Of Monkeypox: See How Delta State Commissioner For Health Covered Himself While Visiting Suspected Victims (Photos)
- NAFDAC Staff Is On Strike.. Here’s Why
- What I Exposed When I Was In APC – Fani Kayode Finally Reveals
- 79 Medical Doctors Resign From Kogi Govt Hospitals Over Irregular Payment Of Salaries
- See A Little Girl With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos)
- See A Family In Nigeria Where Everybody Is A Medical Doctor (Photos)