Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The National Working Committee (NWC) of APC held emergency meetings Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 of June 2019.
The party formally adopts Senator Ovie Omo Agege for the positions of Deputy Senate President and Hon. Muhammed Idris Wase as Deputy Speaker. This is sequel to wide consultations with President Buhari , party stakeholders, including APC governors.
You would recall that the party had earlier announced the duo of Senator Lawan and Hon. Femi Gbaja as the party’s candidates for the positions of Senate President and Speaker of House Representatives respectively.
All elected APC members of the Senate and House of Representatives are hereby directed to fully mobilise as a united force behind the party’s choice.
Members who have earlier signified interests in these positions are urged to support the party’s decisions as loyal and committed members of APC by working with other members to ensure the emergence of the adopted candidates.
More details to follow…
- HAPPENING NOW! Ike Ekweremadu’s House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja (Photos)
- Functions Of The House Of Representatives In Nigeria
- SHOCKING! How I Rejected N300m Bribe To Dump APC – Senator Binta Garba
- Breaking! Buhari Appoints Osinbajo As Coordinator Not Acting President
- PDP convention: “We Cannot Afford Another Mistake” – Mark