Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King’s Five Wives Incentives (Photo)
A Nigerian man of Igbo extraction, Charles Awuzie has stormed Swaziland, few hours after report emerged that King Mswati III said men in the country should marry five wives or risk jail, Igbere TV reports.
According to report, King Mswati III of Swaziland has declared in Mbabane Swaziland that men will from June 2019 be required to marry at least two or more wives or be jailed if they fail to do so.
The king, who has 15 wives and 25 children, while his father and predecessor has more than 70 wives and 150+ children, noted that there are more women than men in Swaziland which he says is a very serious problem for a country, which is known to be full of virgins.
According to reports, men from Swaziland are therefore required and expected to take more wives so that every woman gets a husband.
In a statement, king Mswati called for all men in the country to marry at least five wives and the government assured the men that it would pay for the marriage ceremonies and buy houses for them.
King Mswati warned that any man or woman who opposes the decision “will face a life sentence”.
- See The 19yr-old Girl Swaziland’s King, Mswati III Got Married To (Photo)
- Haa! Man With Over 100 Children Mistakenly Proposes To Marry His Own Daughter, Says He Want More Children (Photos)
- Tears As Woman Crushes 3 Children To Death After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State (Graphic Photos)
- “I Want To Divorce My Husband” – 53yr-old Woman Cries Out After She Realized She Could No Longer Satisfy Her Husband
- OMG! See The Viral Pictures Of A Woman Bathing & Feeding Her Husband Like A Baby
- King Monada – Makarate
- BBNaija: Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire Offer Tacha Symply A Billionaire Man To Marry
- Some People Think They Can Use Me To Cause Tribal War In Nigeria – Soyinka
- Biafra: Nobody Wants To Break Away, Igbos Believe In One Nigeria – Iwuanyanwu
- Illegal Miner In Wasse Butchers Mother To Death – See Why