Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The husband of environmental affairs minister Nomvula Mokonyane, Serge, died on Thursday morning in Johannesburg.
“It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of Mr Serge Mokonyane, husband to Minister of Environmental Affairs, Nomvula Mokonyane, at a Johannesburg hospital this morning,” Mokonyane’s spokesperson Mlimandlela Ndamase said in a brief statement.
Serge was hospitalised last month. The statement did not say what the cause of death was.
“The minister and family are officially in mourning and humbly request privacy at this moment of grief. The family will in due course communicate details pertaining to the funeral and any other memorial events and services.”
The presidency said Serge died following “an extended illness”.
“President Ramaphosa’s thoughts and prayers are with Minister Mokonyane, her immediate and extended family, and friends and associates of Mr Mokonyane.”
- Serge Mokonyane Biography, Profile, Wife, Wikipedia – Things You Need To Know About Him
- SAD NEWS! BBC Presenter, Rachael Bland Is Dead [See What Killed Her]
- Is Winnie Mandela Dead? South Africa’s Winnie Mandela Dies At 81
- JUST IN: Ex Minister Of Works & Housing, Hassan Lawal, Is Dead
- Is Edna Molewa Really Dead? South African Minster Of Environmental Affairs Dies At Age 61
- What Really Killed Veteran Actor Sir Roger, ”James Bond” – (Find Out Here)
- Is Nichume Really Dead? What Killed Nichume? – House Vocalist Nichume Siwundla Passes Away
- South African Professor, Bongani Mayosi Is Dead [See What Killed Him]
- Breaking News: Nigeria’s Former Minister Of Foreign Affairs, Oluyemi Adeniji Is Dead
- Am Surprised My Husband’s Name Appeared On List Of Board Members.. He Died Last Year – Widow Of Late Senator Okpozo