Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Rumours has it that Kenya’s Kibra Member of Parliament Ken Okoth has died but the Ken showed up on his social media page to debunk the rumours being peddled that he is no more.
The lawmaker took to his Twitter page to dispel the fake news and asked netizens to stop killing him before his time.
“I’m alive and kicking. Folks should stop killing me before my time with rumours,” he said.
In February this year the legislator startled Kenyans when he revealed that he was battling colerectal cancer.
Speaking to the Standard, Okoth admitted the diagnosis came a little too late but he would pull through.
“I was diagnosed with stage four colorectal cancer with metastases to the liver. By the time his doctor ordered some advanced scans, the cancer was found at stage four. It was shocking news to his family.
“The fear of the unknown that accompanies a cancer diagnosis is immense. Cancer changes your life completely,” said Okoth.
The bubbly MP pointed out the only support system became his family, friends and the medical team.
In March, the MP shared his first photo after undergoing chemo and stated that the procedure was affecting his skin but said he would not give up.
“Napambana na hali yangu kabisa. Chemo drugs brutal on the skin and immunity system,” he wrote.
- Ken Okoth Biography, Profile, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, What Killed Him – Who Is Ken Okoth?
- Years After Loosing Wife, Rio Ferdinand Again Loses Mother To Cancer
- Fasiha Noor Biography, Age, Wiki
- Nigerians Should Put Aside Any Divisions & Show Unconditional Love To Buhari’s Family – Jonathan
- Strange!! 32-year-old Adam Curlykale Removes His Genitals because they spoiled the view of his Tattoo body art