Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Osun State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja has declared as winner Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate in the last year’s governorship election in the state, Ademola Adeleke.
It held that the All Progressives Congress and its candidate, Gboyega Oyetola was not validly returned.
The Election Tribunal set up on Osun 2018 governorship poll is currently delivering its judgement.
Delivering one of its earlier reserved rulings, the #OsunTribunal struck out the separate objections filed by APCz Oyetola and INEC against the petition by Adeleke/PDP #AdelekePDPvsOyetolaAPC.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, had challenged the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate, Gov. Gboyega Oyetola, at the Osun 2018 Governorship Election at the election tribunal.
The Osun Election Tribunal, which was moved to Abuja in November 2018, after it was initially inaugurated in Osogbo, has now fixed Friday, March 22, for its judgment on the suit filed by the PDP and its candidate.
- IMOLE TI DE!! Davido Reacts Ademola Adeleke’s Victory At Osun Tribunal
- Who Won Osun APC Primary Election? Gboyega Oyetola Emerges Winner
- See Names Of Polling Units Osun State Governorship Election 2018 Rerun Will Hold In
- Checkout pictures from APC mega rally in Osun State
- Tension As Police Shoots Sporadically Ahead Of Osun State Rerun (Photos)