Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Super Eagles coach, Rohr names four strikers to represent Nigeria in Egypt
Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr has disclosed the four strikers that will represent Nigeria at the 2019 African Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Egypt.
The AFCON will begin on 21st June with the final set for 19th July.
According to Rohr, the four strikers that will represent Nigeria in Egypt are: Odion Ighalo, Paul Onuachu, Victor Osimhen, and Kelechi Iheanacho.
Speaking on the strikers that will represent Nigeria in Egypt, Rohr was quoted by Allnigeriasoccer as saying: ”On strikers, we are very happy with what Osimhen did against Libya. He was supposed to play with us against Egypt on Tuesday, to come in at least but he played on Monday against Libya so he was not in the game. No injury.
”For Ighalo, his ankle is getting better and he was ready to help at the end of the match against Egypt. Also Paul Onuachu.
”We now have three good strikers, also we have Kelechi with a left foot.
”We don’t have a striker with a left foot, it will be interesting with Kelechi fighting and showing a professional attitude.”
- List Of Super Eagles Players For AFCON 2019
- When Is Nigeria vs Seychelles Match Time Today 22/3/2019
- VIDEO: Match Highlights Nigeria Vs Liberia (2-1) International Friendly – 11/9/18
- 2 Things That Will Guarantee My Return To Super Eagles – Vincent Enyeama Reveals
- AFCON 2019: What Time Is? Nigeria Vs Burundi Match Time, Kickoff Time, Stadium, Date, H2H, Head To Head