Cardi B just won best rap album for “Invasion of Privacy,” becoming the first solo woman artist to win the Grammy in that category.
(In case you’re wondering, Lauryn Hill won in 1999 for R&B album, not rap album.)
She was clearly emotional, appeared to be shaking and held tight to husband rapper Offset’s hand, telling him at one point, “I can’t breathe, babe.”
Cardi then joked, “Maybe I need to start smoking weed.”
She thanked her daughter, Kulture, explaining that her pregnancy forced her to get her album and videos done before her stomach started showing.
“I want to thank all the artists that took their time and did verses for my album,” Cardi B said before turning to Offset. “You, husband, thank you.”
How Many Grammy Awards Did Cardi B Win Last Night
Best rap album Cardi B – Invasion of Privacy – WINNER
- Pictures Of Cardi B Daughter, Kulture
- What Did Cardi B Name Her Baby? See Card B Kid’s Real Name
- Weed & Masturbation Will Drain Your Brain – Waconzy Warns Tekno
- Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral (Photos)
- What Ethnicity Is Cardi B
- Pictures Of Cardi B & Offset New Green And Blue Lamborghini Cars
- Man Brutally Murdered By SARS After He Was Caught Smoking Weed In Port Harcourt (Photos)