What killed Anokye Supremo? Anokye Supremo Cause Of Death? Sad news reaching our news desk has it that Popular Ghanaian Singer, Anokye Supremo is dead.
The young musician Anokye Supremo popularly known as Lumba look-alike died at an Indian hospital after battling with prolonged illness.
He is reported to have suffered a cardiac arrest and died later. His Manager, Isaac Kobina Zakk, confirmed the news of the musician’s death on Kofi TV, Wednesday.
Anokye Supremo was diagnosed with a tumour in his head in the latter part of 2018 to have it removed. His condition got worse compelling doctors to advise that he should be flown to India for the surgery.
He got to the hospital and was met with the news that he suffered cardiac arrest and all efforts to resuscitate him failed.
- Revealed: What Killed Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya
- Watch The Moment Indonesian Goalkeeper, Choirul Huda Died After Collision With Team-Mate
- Ellie Walsh’s Death: 18 Yr-old Girl Dies On The Operating Table Just Days After She Went Partying On Christmas Eve (Photos)
- Malawian Rev Fr Andrew Nkhata Of The Diocese Of Mangochi Is Dead (Pictured)
- How Tony Adomako Was Killed In Coconut Guest House in Kumasi in the Ashanti region (DETAILS)
- ”I Can’t Believe It” – Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya Who Died Of Cardiac Arrest in Canada
- What Killed Korean Pop Star Seo Minwoo? Find Out Here