The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole, has stated that President Buhari has never been known as a thief.
He spoke to newsmen after receiving APC women leaders from Edo State in his office in Aso drive in Abuja, on Tuesday.
The former Edo State governor reminded Obasanjo that he swore that God should punish him if he ever supports Atiku to become the President.
According to him, “We know there are people across the divide who are fighting back. There is a gang up by those who are used to sucking the system without adding any value but Nigerians will not allow that.
“The two candidates are from the North and they are both Muslims. People are now going to look at character. Nobody has ever said Buhari is a thief. But who said the other person (Atiku) is a thief? It was his boss (Obasanjo).
“When you are working with me and I said you are a thief, God will punish me if I support you. And when you are confused because your supply line has been chopped off, you now turned around to support the same person.
“That God that you called with your name to punish you if you support the person is about to go to work. And he will go to work in February and HE will punish him thoroughly and the person he is supporting, in favour of Nigeria.”
- Buhari Would Win Atiku Anywhere, Any Day, Anytime – Unongo
- Obasanjo’s Son, Olajuwon Declares His Support For Buhari
- Bishop Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meets In Abeokuta (Photos)
- Thank You For Picking Me – Atiku Tells Obasanjo
- Atiku Will Be Roundly & Comprehensively Defeated By Buhari – Lai Mohammed
- Pictures From PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, Campaign In Nasarawa State
- God Gave Struck Buhari With Deafness Because Of His… – Asari Dokubo Blasts Ailing President In New Video