The Ovahimba and Ovazimba, Namibian Tribe Where “Sex” Is Offered To Guests.
The people of Ovahimba and Ovazimba tribes in the Kunene and Omusati regions in Northern Namibia have an upheld culture that has defied western influence and agitation.With a population of over a 50,000, the women engage in the daily activity of milking their cows, taking care of the children and other extensive duties while the men go hunting leaving, sometimes, for an extended period of time. These nomads’ wealth is determined by the number of cattle one has.
You cannot ignore the red skin they have. The red colour seen on their skin is called, the otjize paste ( a combination of butterfat, omuzumba scrub and ochre) and its function is to protect their skin from the sun and insect bites. They are also guided by the belief that the colour red signifies “Earth.
Pictures Of The Ovahimba and Ovazimba, Namibian Tribe Where “Sex” Is Offered To Guests
- Who Are The Awa And Guaja Tribes? See Beautiful Pictures Of The World’s Most Endangered Tribes
- Model Marisa Papen Jailed For Photoshoot In Egypt Poses Nude With Ethiopian Tribe [PHOTOS]
- Namibian Beauty Queen, Dillish Mathews Puts Her Big Boobs On Display (Photos)
- Strange!! 32-year-old Adam Curlykale Removes His Genitals because they spoiled the view of his Tattoo body art
- Marisa Papen Poses Nude With Ethiopian Tribe (Photos)
- Who Is Nastya Zhidkova, Profile? Meet The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World (Photos)
- See Viral Picture Of A Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Leg