Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Federal Government has declared Tuesday, 20th November 2018 as public holiday to mark the Eid-El Maulud celebration.
This was announced by the Minister of Interior, Lt Gen (rtd) Abdulrahman Dambazau, on Tuesday in a statement signed by the permanent secretary, Dr. M.B Umar.
He urged all Muslim faithful to align themselves with the prophet’s teachings which border on piety, charity, tolerance and peaceful co-existence, among others.
Dambazau also called on all Nigerians to uphold these virtues, with a view to overcoming the current national challenges facing the country.
He assured that “the Federal Government remains committed to the unity of the country and as such, will put adequate structures on ground towards ensuring that the forthcoming general elections are credible, free and fair.”
- FG Declares Tuesday, Aug. 21 Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir
- Did Federal Government Declare Public Holidays On Friday & Monday? Eid-el-Kabir.. Is Their Public Holidays In Nigeria 2017 – See Here
- Is Tuesday May 1, 2018 Public Holiday In Nigeria? – Worker’s Day
- Is Monday October 2 2017 Public Holiday In Nigeria? FG Declares Public Holiday for 57th Independence Anniversary… Details
- Is Today 29th May Public Holiday In Nigeria – (FIND OUT HERE)
- 2017 Worker’s Day Celebration – FG Declares Monday 1st May Public Holiday
- FG Reveals When Nigerians Will Start Using Free Internet Access
- 2017 Democracy Day: FG Declares Public Holiday On Monday May 29
- Buhari Will Soon Come Back – Aisha Speaks As She Returns Back From London
- Ruga Settlement: Buhari Meets Bauchi, Plateau Governors In Aso Rock