Meanwhile, Olajuwon Obasanjo, the son of former president Olusegun Obasanjo, has emerged the new national president of the Buhari Youth Organization (BYO).
Immediately emerging president, Olujonwo unveiled the BYO Next Level T-shirt to mark the launching of 2019 presidential campaign for President Buhari.
Recall that Olajuwon had earlier expressed his willingness to work for the re-election bid of President Buhari.
In a letter addressed to Festus Keyamo, spokesman of the Buhari campaign organisation, Olujonwo called on Nigerian youths to support President Buhari.
He said the Buhari government is serious about the country’s development and called on all Nigerians to support him.
- Breaking: Buhari’s Campaign Team For 2019 Election Formed.. Called ”Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo Dynamic Support Group”
- Obasanjo Is A Prophet, Buhari Should Listen To His Advice – T.a Orji
- Nobody Will Stop Buhari From Being Re-elected In 2019 – Governor Bello Fires Obasanjo
- If Buhari Did Not Contest Election In 2019, Nigeria Will Be Destroyed – Buhari’s Campaign Group
- The Question On Whether Buhari Should Seek A Re-election Or Not Is A Distraction – Lai Mohammed To Obasanjo
- Atiku Has Severally Apologized To Obasanjo But He Rejected The Apologies – Group Reveals
- Buhari’s Government Has Failed and Will Continue To Fail – Junaid Reacts Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter