“This is one marriage that definitely won’t end in a divorce. Music and I have many kids already… man said as he shares videos and photos from his marriage ceremony yesterday on Instagram.
He has signed court papers … which shows that he is legally married to his musical instructions.
Mr. Harribest took to his Instagram page to share his joy of getting married to his musical instruments and wrote:
“Yesterday 28th Nov 2018,was a beautiful day.I #married my 1st #love Music.Music has been the biggest love of my life,even before i could speak.I would literally DIE without it in my life.We’ve had many ups and downs,in facf more downs than ups.But i’m happiest when i’m with music.It makes me happy,makes me laugh and cry.Apart from my family,its the most important thing in my life.A close second is #manchesterunited ,3 friends,a dish of Jollof rice wifh plantain,chicken or fish.
You may think i am crazy,but this is the most SANE THING I’VE EVER DONE!
This is one marriage that definitely wont end in a divorce.Music and i have many kids already,now we are off to make many more! #afrobeats #funk #funkopop #music #nigeria #london #britain #africa #france #wedding
See photos below…
- See Ghana Dress Code For Divorce
- Is Favour Iwueze Married? How Old Is She Now? – See Her Biography & Pre- Wedding Pictures
- Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (Photos)
- Why Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Actor Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More
- Cost Of Getting A Divorce In Nigeria
- Richard Lord The Woman Who Won Winning $758.7m Powerball Lottery Splits With Her Partner Of 15yrs In 2016
- Pictures From Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, (Fiverr Guru) Wedding