Oak Television, the platform responsible for releasing a viral video of Nigeria’s information minister, Lai Mohammed stating that it cost the Federal government, N3.5 million monthly to feed the detained leader of IMN, Ibrahim Elzakzaky, has issued a public apology.
Barely 24 hours after releasing the footage, the platform has apologised for doing so. The Minister had told journalists that he was speaking off the record not knowing that the conversation was still being recorded by Oak.
The video, however, still made its way to the public and has since gone viral, drawing wide criticisms.
The apology letter, which was made available to PoliticsNGR, was addressed to the minister stating that the publication “is an error which we regret. All team members involved have been sanctioned, and we would do more to tighten our gate-keeping responsibilities.”
- Alleged Video Gabon Economy Minister Paulin Medzang Giving His Gay Lover Blow Job Leaks
- EXPOSED!! Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sextape Uncovered (Photos)
- Disgusting! Viral Video Of Two White Men Having Sex With Pigs
- OMG!! Ghanaian Nurse, Georgina Boamah Sex Tape/Video Leaks Online [WATCH]
- JUST IN: New Airbone Viral Disease, Monkeypox Hits Lagos
- Breaking! Has Aisha Alhassan Resigned? Buhari’s Minister Aisha Alhassan Bows Out
- Oduduwa Republic: ”The Viral Video By Adeyinka Grandson Represents The Thinking Of Many… Nigeria Beware” – Fani Kayode