Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Idols SA season 14 winner Yanga Sobetwa’s journey in the music industry has only just started, and it looks like she has the right kind of faith to survive this cut-throat world.
In an interview with Phenomenal Media, Yanga opened up about her spiritual journey.
“I’m a born again Christian, I’m not ashamed of it. I’m not ashamed of the gospel,” she said. Yanga believes that her relationship with God has played a huge part in her life. “You know, there are people who are famous and who are making it like real big, who are not born again Christians. But, the fact that I was groomed in Christ way before Idols, I tried to soak myself in his word, just investing time in the ministry… That played a huge role to what I am now.”
She also added that the time she spent outside Idols, investing in ministry, has paid off big time. Winning the show is something that the 17-year-old is still trying to come to terms with.
After being crowned as the winner on Sunday, Yanga admitted during the finale press conference: “I feel I don’t deserve to be here at all. I did nothing to be here but I feel really blessed that people feel that I deserve to be here. And I feel really privileged and really blessed and it’s really humbling.”
- Yanga (SA Idols Winner 2018) – Scars [All Over Me]
- BREAKING! Yanga Sobetwa Is The Winner Of Idols SA 2018
- Yanga – Promised Land Ft. Soweto Gospel Choir, Amanda Black
- VIDEO: Yanga (SA Idols 2018 Winner) – Scars [All Over Me]
- Yanga Sobetwa Biograpraphy, Profile, Wikipedia, Age, Origin, Songs
- VIDEO: Yanga Idols SA 2018 Finale Performance
- Yanga Idol Winner Buys New Car (Photo)
- Zahara and Yanga are they related?
- Thato Makape – Blow by Blow
- Yanga – House of Cards