The Nigerian Army has established a university in Biu, Borno State. According to the Vice Chancellor the University will serve as a solution centre for the technological and other operational problems of the Nigerian Army, the military and the nation.
The institution is designed to create the critical mass required for research, innovation, testing and development of military equipment in a 21st Century setting. This university will facilitate the creation of the enabling environment that will enhance the accelerated development and eventual production of modern military hardware in Nigeria.
In case you are searching for the courses offered in Nigerian Army University Biu, Borno State, search no more you are on the right page.
Below are Full List Of Courses Offered In Nigerian Army University Biu
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
(1) B.A. Military History.
(2) B.A. Arabic.
(3) B.A. English.
(4) B.A. French.
(5) B.A. Hausa.
(6) B.A. Igbo.
(7) B.A. Yoruba.
(8) BSc Accounting
(9) BSc Economics.
(10) BSc Geography.
(11) BSc Management.
(12) BSc International Relations.
(13) BSc Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution.
(14) BSc Political Science.
(15) BSc Psychology.
(16) BSc Criminology & Security Studies.
(17) BSc Sociology.
(18) BSc Transport & Logistics Management.
b. Faculty of Computing.
(1) BSc Computer Science.
(2) BSc Cyber Security.
(3) BSc Information Systems.
(4) BSc Information Technology.
(5) BSc Software Engineering.
c. Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences.
(1) BSc Agriculture
(2) BSc Biology.
(3) BSc Chemistry.
(4) BSc Mathematics.
(5) BSc Electronics
(6) BSc Physics.
d. Faulty of Environmental Sciences.
(1) B. Tech. Building.
(2) B. Tech. Environmental Management.
(3) B. Tech. Estate Management.
(4) B. Tech. Surveying & Geo-informatics.
(5) B. Tech. Urban & Regional Planning.
e. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
(1) B.Eng. Civil Engineering.
(2) B.Eng. Structural Engineering.
(3) B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(4) B.Eng. Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
(5) B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
3. Candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following:
a. Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
b. Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
c. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
4. For the 2018/2019 admission session, candidates interested in studying at NAUB are to change their First choice of Institution to the Nigerian Army University Biu in the JAMB portal/website. Candidates are to also upload their credentials to the portal and pay a non- refundable screening fee of N2,000.00. (Two thousand Naira only)