Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has told his supporters to vote out President Muhammadu Buhari and other people in the present federal government who he said have caused so much suffering for the country.
Atiku spoke in his home state, Adamawa, at a Youth Endorsement and Road Show programme organised for him by one of his support groups, Atiku/Obi Vanguard for Good Governance, which urged him to fight hard and defeat Buhari in the 2019 elections.
Atiku who personally attended the event Wednesday night at the Lamido Cinema in Jimeta, Yola, said Buhari had failed the country in too many ways and the youths had it as their duty to vote him out. He chanted as the supporters cheered, “Buhari must go! Buhari must go!”
He reiterated his commitment to high participation of youths and women in his government should he win election and become president, specifying that youths would get 40 percent participation and women 30 percent.
Earlier in his address, the Coordinator of Atiku Obi Vanguard for Good Governance, Bar Leader Teneka, said so many negative things had happened since Buhari became president that he ought to be voted out.
“It is no longer news that our country has been designated world extreme poverty capital. And we’ve been declared one of the most dangerous countries to be born in. It is also no longer news that massive and unabated corruption continues to fester. We are more divided as a country now than we have ever been,” Teneka said, urging his fellow youths to rally for Atiku and ensure his election as the next president.
- Buhari Would Win Atiku Anywhere, Any Day, Anytime – Unongo
- Atiku Will Be Roundly & Comprehensively Defeated By Buhari – Lai Mohammed
- I Swear If Buhari Contest In 2019.. I Will Vote For Atiku – Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan
- 2019: Buhari Will Like His Popularity To Be Tested.. He Is Not Afraid Of Any Candidate – Kalu
- Bishop Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meets In Abeokuta (Photos)
- Controversial Nigerian Minister Aisha Alhassan Spotted At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos)
- Thank You For Picking Me – Atiku Tells Obasanjo
- Nigerian Youths Are Useless, How Can They Bring Out Buhari And Atiku For 2019 Election – Charley Boy Spits Fire (VIDEO)
- Atiku: It Is Not In Interest Of The Igbos For Another New Hausa-Fulani Man To Become President In 2019 – NBA VP, Ubani
- He Has No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour, No Educational Institution – Atiku Attacks Buhari For Saying Nigerian Youths Are Lazy