Some members of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB allegedly invaded a church in Abia for praying for Nigeria according to a video posted on social media.
The members are said to be part of the Independent People of Biafra’s (IPOB) ‘Intelligence Unit’.
In the video, the person who recorded the video could be heard saying:
We are outside now… Yes, we are saying ‘no election, nothing like election
Below is a tweet showing the video
Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB “intelligence unit” invade Church in South East Nigeria for “Praying for Nigeria”
Kanu believes Igbo Nigerian’s should be part of his Biafra Republic. Mr Kanu ran away from Nigeria leaving his followers to face trial alone in a Nigerian court. pic.twitter.com/nQ5RDlAllM
— Kayode Ogundamisi (@ogundamisi) November 8, 2018
- Pictures Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Jerusalem
- Biafra: Until The Zoo Agrees On A Date For Referendum, There Will Be No Election, Starting With Anambra – Nnamdi Kanu Warns
- We Want Biafra Not Restructuring If Not There Will Be No Election In Igboland Forever & Ever – Nnamdi Kanu Declares
- Beware Of Fake IPOB Who Are Paid By Nigerian Politicians, We Did Not Attack Obiano – IPOB Warns
- Biafra Will Come In Next Few Months – Nnamdi Kanu
- Okorocha Should Start Parking His Load To Go Back To Jos… The Only Solution To Nigeria’s Problem Is Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets Nigeria’s First Aviation Minister (Photos/Video)