How To Apply For Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Requirements
Are you digitally savvy, daring, a team player and a groundbreaker? Can you thrive in a diverse workplace that requires innovation and collaboration?
We are looking for the best talent for our Management Trainee Programme. When you join us, you will get the opportunity to own your work, generate innovative ideas and collaborate with like-minded individuals to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture and productivity.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc was established in 1917, as a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations.
• Not more than 26 years old by December 2018
• Minimum of second class lower degree in any course from an accredited University
• Must have completed NYSC.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should apply through this link: – https://www.unionbankng.com/mt/
- Apply For Custodian & Allied Plc (CAP) Graduate Trainee Programme (CGTP) 2017
- Union Bank Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation 2017 – Who Else Got This Message?
- Apply For Permanent Staff Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank 2017
- How To Apply For Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
- How To Apply For Union Bank Startup Connect 2017
- Apply For 2017/2018 Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program (ODENL)
- Apply For Fidelity Bank Plc Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018