Senator Ademola Adeleke, the governorship candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Osun election, has said that he is not dead.
He said that the passenger who died at the Lagos Airport was not him.
It will be recalled that a passenger who also bears Ademola Adeleke slumped and died at Lagos Airport Wednesday morning.
Sen Ademola Adeleke said is healthy and strong, adding that in his good health, he will reclaim the stolen mandate.
This was contained in a press statement by his campaign organisation on Thursday.
The statement read: ”Our attention has been drawn to an evil rumour circulating about the state of health of Senator Ademola Adeleke. We affirm that the people’s governor is hale and hearty.
“As a distinguished senator and holder of the people’s mandate, Ademola Adeleke has been attending to statutory duties within and outside his constituency in good health and high spirit. There was no time the Senator suffers health failure either at the airport or anywhere else.
“We, therefore, urge our teeming supporters and the good people of Osun state to ignore any fake news purporting health failure on the part of the Senator. It is a product of warped minds and infantile imagination of usurper of peoples mandate.
“All hands are on deck to regain the mandate of the people freely given on September 22. We owe Osun people that sacred duty.”
- Biography & Profile Of Ademola Adeleke, PDP Governorship Candidate For Osun Poll
- See The Documents That Exposed Adeleke’s Fake O’level Results (Photos)
- #Osundecides2018: PDP Candidate Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos)
- Arrest Who? Senator Adeleke, His Son,and Nephew, Adewale Dare The Police Over Exam Malpractice Issue
- Ademola Adeleke’s WAEC Result For 1981 Revealed, Scored F9 In English
- Drama! See How Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt
- Tension As Police Shoots Sporadically Ahead Of Osun State Rerun (Photos)