The Kano state government had embarked on the construction of its third flyover bridge, which will be one of the longest bridges in the West African sub-region. The Sabon gari flyover located in Kano State has been completed and will be commissioned on December 2018 by President Buhari.
The third flyover contract was awarded at the Central Business Area of Kano at more than N10 billion.
Checkout The Pictures Below..
- Unidentified Man Dies In A Commercial Bus Heading To Kano City (Photos)
- Again!! Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor’s House. Photos
- Nigeria News Today: 5 Things You Need To Know This Thursday
- Breaking: President Buhari Receives Ghanian President Akufo-Ado At The State House
- Nigerian Army Commission Barrack Named After Buhari In Abuja (Photos)
- Wicked Woman Burns Her 1yr-old Step-son ‘s Hands In A Boiling Hot Water Just Because He Ate Her Food (Photos)
- Northern Nigerians Are Magicians!! Man Spotted With A live Crocodile On his back at the 2017 Durbar Festival in Kano State (Photos)