The X symbol shows the Colosseum Gym where Africa’s youngest billionaire, Mohammed Dewji is surrounded by unknown people today while going to practice. Initial reports say that the hijackers had shot off before they left him. Many businessmen and guys practice this area.
Africa’s youngest billionaire was kidnapped Thursday morning by gunmen in Tanzania’s economic capital Dar es Salaam, officials said.
Mohammed Dewji, 40, who heads the MeTL Group which operates in about 10 countries with interests in agriculture to insurance, transport, logistics and the food industry, was snatched as he entered the gym of a hotel in the city.
“Initial information indicates he was kidnapped by whites travelling in two vehicles,” regional governor Paul Makonda told journalists, adding that “this kind of incident is new here”.
Dar es Salaam police chief Lazaro Mambosasa also implicated foreigners in the crime during a press conference, adding they had “shot into the air” before bustling Dewji into their car. He said police were hunting for suspects and had already made arrests.
- Mohammed Dewji Found, See How He Returned Back
- See The Pictures & Identities Of 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped By Gunmen In Delta
- Tension!! One Dead, Many Seriously Wounded As Okada Riders And Police Clash In Ibadan (See Graphic Photos)
- Graphic Photos Of 2 Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa
- Is Kylie Jenner A Billionaire?
- Shocking!! Two Tanzania Mortuary Staff Arrested By Police For Stealing Drugs From A Dead Man
- JUST IN: Unknown Gunmen Abducts 8 Passengers In Oyo State