Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Who Is Mr Abdullah Tamba The Man With fake Found with possession of Sh1 billion, the man who was said to have been deported 3 years ago.
A man who was arrested on Monday for being in possession of Sh1 billion fake currency was deported three years ago.
Detectives say they are surprised how Mr Abdullah Tamba and his son Abdoullaye Tamba still found their way back into the country.
The two were arrested on Monday together with a Kenyan accomplice at Sandalwood Apartments, on Brookside Lane in Westlands.
The father and son had in 2015 told police that they are from Central African Republic, according to police records. On Monday, upon arrest, they claimed to be from Mali.
Detectives now say that the two are Chad nationals.
“Detectives today afternoon arrested three men namely #AbdoulayeTamba, #AbdallaTamba (both nationals of #Chad) & #AnthonyMwangangi, a Kenyan, who is their driver following a tip-off from members of public.The three were found with over a billion fake currency,” read a tweet by the Director of Criminal Investigations.
Mr Tamba was arrested and deported in 2015 together with Mr Suleiman Musa, Mr Mahmat Tamba and Mr Yahya Kangweri.
Mr Mahmat is also back in the country. His Facebook page has photos showing his activities in Nairobi.
On Monday, Mr Musa Yego, the Flying Squad boss in Nairobi said that the suspect has also been defrauding Kenyans while lying to them that he will make them rich.
“The foreigners have been in the country for over 10 years. We want the owner of the apartment to explain what he knows about them,” Mr Yego said.
- Nairobi Raha Videos 2018 Collections
- Suspected Fake Currency Syndicates Have Been Arrested By Nigerian Policemen In Osun (Photos)
- Fake Pastor Who Killed 1yr-Old Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms (Photos)
- Traffic Robber And Cult Leader, Olowolayemo Sodiq Have Been Arrested In Lagos
- Rotimi Amaechi Should Ask Yar’Adua’s Men What $16.5Billion Was Used For And Leave Jonathan Alone – Fani Kayode
- Two Suspected Ritualists Have Been Arrested With Human Remains In Uyo By Nigerian Police (Photo)
- End Of The Road! Notorious Zambia Fraudster Who Tried To Dupe Businessman Arrested, Charms, Bibles, Recovered From Him (Photos)
- Tragic! Lifeless Body Of A Nigerian Man Found On The Roadside Hours After He Was Allegedly Arrested By Police In South Africa For Not Having A Passport (Photos)
- Michael Boatwright An Alleged Gunman In XXXTENTACION’s Shooting Death Arrested (Photo)
- Haa! Solomon Gichira, Kenya Presidential Aspirant Tries To Jump From 6th Floor Of A Building Because He Was Disqualified From Contesting (Photos)