A House of Assembly aspirant, Alh. Abdulsalami S. Aliyu, was denied entrance into the venue of the primary election held earlier today in Okehi local government secretariat, Kogi State.
Alhaji Abdulsalami S. Aliyu popularly known as De Nation was successfully screened last week at the Haleems hotel in Lokoja, Kogi State, to contest for the position of House of Assembly Okehi Constituency, Kogi State on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
His aide shared pictures of him locked out of the secretariat earlier today as he tried to gain access into the venue all to no avail.
- Ahmed Imam, Speaker Of The Kogi State House of Assembly – See New Appointment
- Aliyu Habibat Biography, Wiki,Profile, Age, Birth Place, Family, Education
- APC 2019 All Presidential/national Assembly Campaigns Has Ended
- Did Banky W Win Eti Osa? Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Is The Eti Osa House Of Rep Winner
- Breaking: One Shot Dead, Others Injured As Violence Breaks Out At APC Secretariat In Rivers State (Photos)
- Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue
- JUST IN: Monday Igbuya, Delta State House of Assembly Speaker Impeached