Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The South Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety has siezed 2,751 Chinese drugs/capsules containing remains from foetuses, infants and flesh imported into the country by Chinese nationals.
The seizure was done by the South Korean Customs Service on September 30, 2018, according to a Nigeria/China/South-Korea/Multilateral/Social document prepared by the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) headquarters in Abuja.
The document, dated October 12, 2018, noted that the manufacturers claimed that the drugs/capsules could boost stamina, cure cancer, diabetes and some other diseases, and were smuggled in suitcases and through international mail.
Also found in the capsules were 18.7 billion viruses, including Hepatitis B.
The NIA has alerted NAFDAC, NDLEA, SON, NIPOST, Customs and other relevant agencies to step up efforts in monitoring the importation of drugs from China into Nigeria.
- Shocking!! Young Chinese Boy Commits Suicide After Father Forbids Him From Watching TV (Photos)
- Few Things You Need To Know About The Chinese President’s Second Volume Of Xi’s Book On Governance
- See Nigeria Customs Recruitment Examination Centres 2019 & Dates
- Good Move! China Plans Visa Office In Anambra As Chinese Deputy Consul-General Visit Obiano
- Jah Cure – True Love (Official Audio)
- Where Can I Get Chinese Visa
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019 Closing Date/Deadline
- Where Can I Watch Korean Drama For Free Online – See Top 10 Websites
- Has Whatsapp Been Banned In China.. What Really Went Wrong
- KOREA SUMMIT: Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years (Pictures)