Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Leading power generation and distribution holding company Sahara Power Group Ltd. is seeking empowered engineers for the 2018 Graduate Engineering Program (GEP). .
The GEP aims to recruit engineers aged between 21- 27 seeking opportunities to build foundational technical and professional skills with hands-on rotational assignments, strategic technical projects and leadership skills in the Group’s power generation operating companies – Egbin Power Plc. and First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
Method Of Application
To apply, open this link in your browser: https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/spgcareers
- Apply For ROCAD Construction Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Apply For XGI Group Recruitment 2017 | Guide & Requiements
- Apply For Ecobank Graduate Management Programme 2018
- Apply For 2018 Ongoing Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- FG Npower Massive Recruitment 2017 – 6 Important Reasons Why You Should Apply
- Omovo Group Is Recruiting For Independent Marketing and Sales Executive – Apply!
- Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP) 2017 | See Guidelines & Requirements
- How To Apply For Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Program 2018
- Apply For Manufacturing Graduate At Cummins Nigeria 2017 Recruitment
- Apply For 2017/2018 Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program (ODENL)