Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has unveiled Major General John W.T Gbor (rtd) as its presidential aspirant for the 2019 presidential polls.
The National Chairman of APGA, Dr. Victor Oye, broke the news on Tuesday in Abuja, while addressing newsmen after a meeting of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party.
He also named an industrialist and oil magnate, Chief Jerry Chukwueke, as the running mate of the presidential aspirant for the 2019 elections.
Maj. Gen. Gbor who hails from Katsina-Ala Local Government of Benue State had his last assignment in the military as commandant in the Nigerian Army Education Corps. His running mate Chief Chukuweke hails from Imo state.
“We have good news for all Nigerians. APGA has now got a presidential and vice presidential aspirants; it is no longer speculation. It is now a reality. Our presidential candidate will be formally unveiled as soon as our national convention is held. But they will be talking to the media from time to time.
“Our presidential aspirant is a retired Major General of the Nigerian Army with a PhD from one of the Ivy colleges in the United States of America. Our Vice Presidential candidate is a technocrat, international businessman with many degrees in economic and business management,” Oye said.
He said that the NWC of the party are working hard to reposition the party’s affairs in order to improve the fortunes of the party.
- Umma Getso Biography, Profile, Wiki, Age
- 2019: Atiku Picks Former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi As His Running Mate
- Breaking: Kenya Presidential Aspirant Erastus Nyamera Rejected After Appearing Without Running Mate
- PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar Reveals When He Will Name His Cabinet If Elected As President In 2019
- Who Is Atiku Abubakar’s Presidential Running Mate In 2019