KwikCash Contact Number, Loan Repayment

KwikCash Contact Number, Loan Repayment
September 18
23:28 2018

What Is KwikCash All About

KwikCash is a partnership between banks, mobile network operators, and technology companies on a mission to make personal banking services convenient and accessible to all Nigerians.

How To Contact KwikCash In Nigeria

9. Accion
  10. Bank Of Industry
  11. Personal Trust
  12. CBN
  13. Nigeria Communication Commission

KwikCash Loan Repayment

To pay your KwikCash loan, visit https://kwikcash.ng/pay or dial *554*561# (*561# on 9mobile) and navigate to “Pay Loan”.

To apply for a KwikCash loan, visit https://get.kwikcash.ng or dial *554*561# (*561# on 9mobile) and navigate to “Request Loan”.
KwikCash does not guarantee a time within which you will receive your loan, but most customers complete the application and receive the money in their bank account within a few minutes.
Yes. You can still access KwikCash using your phone number even if it’s on a different network.

Watch This Video For More Information On KwikCash

More On Ngyab.com

Similar Posts:

About Author

David Chris

David Chris

David Chris is writer and a staff at Ngyab.com. He is also an internet guru who who loves reading and making new friends

9 Comments

1. ADEWOLE MOJEED Dada
    ADEWOLE MOJEED Dada November 09, 08:22

I pay my loan since but is message me again again to pay

2. Ohaeri Ogadima
    Ohaeri Ogadima March 11, 16:49

i have been seeing your messages, i did not keep quite i am trying to pay to one of the banks listed to me but as i went their to the paydirect they said your service is not opening. please what are my going to do now, because i am tied of your messages, and you have report me to my boss where i am working, i know how you got my boss number. please can i do to pay this loan tomorrow or next thanks

3. Seun ogungbemi
    Seun ogungbemi March 26, 15:25

please my payment is due today . I need two days grace more to enable me o repay my loan

4. Blessing
    Blessing April 15, 17:22

I applied for loan since on the 13/4/2019 and my account has not been credited and the due date is reading you people should credit my account or cancel the loan application.

5. Sugar
    Sugar June 10, 09:03

Your comment..Please I did not apply for loan and you people are always disturbing me to pay a certain amount of money that I didn’t apply for. Pls unsubscribe me now or you people won’t like what I will do to you. It’s not a threat but a warning.

6. Oluwatosin
    Oluwatosin August 07, 10:16

I paid a loan and owning this morning #2329 through online payment, my bank has debited me, i paid through this link classic.quickteller.com/kwikmoney. I am yet to receive payment confirmation from kwikcash.This is my phone number 08097012018Debit!
    Acc#: ******6439
    Amt:2,329.0

7. Lawal Busayo
    Lawal Busayo August 19, 15:18

Your comment..I’m finding it difficult to pay oo y

8. Lawal busayo
    Lawal busayo August 19, 15:19

Your comment..Pls call me n explain how I will pay 08062802672

• fancygee
      fancygee August 20, 08:26

Hello, I repaid my loan but I haven’t gotten payment confirmation from you guys yet and I still get your messages(which are gradually looking like threats) urging me to pay up. You promised to get back to me in two working days. My number: 08035120814.
      Your ussd code *561# no longer connects too.

Write a Comment