Connect with us

Ngyab

KwikCash Contact Number, Loan Repayment

Business

KwikCash Contact Number, Loan Repayment

Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)

What Is KwikCash All About

KwikCash is a partnership between banks, mobile network operators, and technology companies on a mission to make personal banking services convenient and accessible to all Nigerians.

How To Contact KwikCash In Nigeria

9. Accion
  10. Bank Of Industry
  11. Personal Trust
  12. CBN
  13. Nigeria Communication Commission

KwikCash Loan Repayment

To pay your KwikCash loan, visit https://kwikcash.ng/pay or dial *554*561# (*561# on 9mobile) and navigate to “Pay Loan”.

To apply for a KwikCash loan, visit https://get.kwikcash.ng or dial *554*561# (*561# on 9mobile) and navigate to “Request Loan”.
KwikCash does not guarantee a time within which you will receive your loan, but most customers complete the application and receive the money in their bank account within a few minutes.
Yes. You can still access KwikCash using your phone number even if it’s on a different network.

Watch This Video For More Information On KwikCash

More On Ngyab.com

Similar Posts:

Continue Reading
You may also like...
19 Comments

19 Comments

1. ADEWOLE MOJEED Dada

November 9, 2018 at 8:22 am

I pay my loan since but is message me again again to pay

2. Ohaeri Ogadima

March 11, 2019 at 4:49 pm

i have been seeing your messages, i did not keep quite i am trying to pay to one of the banks listed to me but as i went their to the paydirect they said your service is not opening. please what are my going to do now, because i am tied of your messages, and you have report me to my boss where i am working, i know how you got my boss number. please can i do to pay this loan tomorrow or next thanks

3. Seun ogungbemi

March 26, 2019 at 3:25 pm

please my payment is due today . I need two days grace more to enable me o repay my loan

• Adex 07032405095

September 25, 2019 at 3:27 am

Adesju Adedokun is my name I have been receiving uncomfortable messages regarded of loan repayment, and I have received a message which stated in regards 11th September 2019 around 02:14am check your system. Please do the needful, I have agreed with the terms and condition of that message as a business man, why then some insulting messages

4. Blessing

April 15, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I applied for loan since on the 13/4/2019 and my account has not been credited and the due date is reading you people should credit my account or cancel the loan application.

5. Sugar

June 10, 2019 at 9:03 am

Your comment..Please I did not apply for loan and you people are always disturbing me to pay a certain amount of money that I didn’t apply for. Pls unsubscribe me now or you people won’t like what I will do to you. It’s not a threat but a warning.

6. Oluwatosin

August 7, 2019 at 10:16 am

I paid a loan and owning this morning #2329 through online payment, my bank has debited me, i paid through this link classic.quickteller.com/kwikmoney. I am yet to receive payment confirmation from kwikcash.This is my phone number 08097012018Debit!
    Acc#: ******6439
    Amt:2,329.0

7. Lawal Busayo

August 19, 2019 at 3:18 pm

Your comment..I’m finding it difficult to pay oo y

8. Lawal busayo

August 19, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Your comment..Pls call me n explain how I will pay 08062802672

• fancygee

August 20, 2019 at 8:26 am

Hello, I repaid my loan but I haven’t gotten payment confirmation from you guys yet and I still get your messages(which are gradually looking like threats) urging me to pay up. You promised to get back to me in two working days. My number: 08035120814.
      Your ussd code *561# no longer connects too.

9. blessing

August 28, 2019 at 12:36 pm

Am tried since morning have been sending and chat,I said I paid my loan back on Monday and I did not receive feedback why and I send my payment of receipt to your site

10. Tuyistical

September 6, 2019 at 6:55 am

Your comment..pls take note that I have repaid my loan on 5th September, 2019 and I have not received alert for confirmation.The loan was via keystone bank pls.

11. Anonymous

September 9, 2019 at 8:40 am

I want to pay my loan back pls help me out,code to pay it back on my glo line

12. Anonymous

September 12, 2019 at 10:54 am

I pay my loan since on tuesday morning my payment day is on 17 since on Tuesday have not receive massage from kwikmoeny payment I pay 8,625 my phone is 08030640194

13. Olu

September 19, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Pls, I was credited and after some hours the money was debited, yet I am been told that I borrowed money from us platform when all the money has been collected back automatically, pls do check and correct the anomaly because I can’t be indebt for money u took back. Pls u all should be careful with this kwikcash people.

14. Olu

September 19, 2019 at 1:45 pm

08060631784 I need answer from kwikcash on what happened.

15. Olu

September 19, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Customers care don’t pick calls, I have spent more than #500 calling the number they gave, no response. Pls people be careful

16. Roffyheart

September 25, 2019 at 11:43 am

My loan has bern approved but av not received any payment ooo

17. soji

October 2, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Your comment..my loan ll due this Friday, I was robbed by thieves and there was nothing to pay back now. I am a salary earner pls, kindly extend my loan to November, before then I would have paid. the code wasn’t going on my phone