The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun State, on Monday alleged that there is an ongoing crackdown on top leaders of the party by security operatives in Osogbo, Ile Ife and Orolu – areas where the rerun election is to hold on Thursday.
PDP in a tweet alleged that a top leader of the party, Alhaji Fatal Diekola was arrested in Osogbo.
“In Osogbo ,a top leader of the @OfficialPDPNig, Alhaji Fatal Diekola was arrested.He was rough handled and beaten up despite his ill health.His aides were matcheted.Other PDP leaders at Osogbo are been harrassed with many of them unable to sleep in their respective homes”.
The party further stated that the situation was the same in Orolu as APC thugs struck this morning, beaten up PDP leaders.
- LIVE UPDATES & LATEST NEWS: Osun State Governorship Election Rerun 2018
- Afolabi Omotoyosi, JSS 3 Student Cult Leader Arrested In Mushin, Lagos State (Photo)
- See Names Of Polling Units Osun State Governorship Election 2018 Rerun Will Hold In
- Results Of Osun State Governorship Election 2018 [UNOFFICIAL]
- Photos As PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State Yesterday
- Pictures Of Senator Akpabio Crying At APC Rally Over PDP In Akwa Ibom
- I Was Arrested & Detained 74 Times By Nigerian Government..Accused Of Being The Boko Haram Leader – Asari Dokubo