Makueni Senator Mutula Kilonzo was on Wednesday afternoon rushed to the Kapsabet County Referral Hospital after choking during a lunch meal.
The senator is said to have been choked by a piece of meat while eating at Eden Springs Hotel in Kapsabet town.
Doctors at the hospital managed to remove the piece of meat.The senators is said to be doing well.
More Details Later..
- Lassa Fever? See Viral Photos Of A Nigerian Woman Enjoying A Special Rat Soup Delicacy
- SHOCKING!! Cheating Married Man Gets Stuck Together With A Woman While Having Sex In A Hotel Room In Kitale Town (Photo/Video)
- See What Nigerians Are Saying Over The Picture Of Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With ‘Commoners’
- How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month? .. See Shocking Allowances In Millions Nigerian Senators Enjoy (See Screenshots)
- Haa! See How vlogger, Zhang Accidentally Poisoned Herself After Eating Live Plant On Camera (Photos)
- I Will Never Eat Cow Met Again, I Shall Continue This Protest For One Month – Nigerian Man Stages Protest Over Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Benue
- How The Delay By Striking Doctors Led To The Death Of This Young Man (Graphic Photos)