Has Kemi Adeosun Resigned?, Is It True That Minister Of Finance Kemi Adeosun Resigned?, Why Did Kemi Adeosun Resign?Nigeria’s Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun, has resigned sources close to her told Daily Trust.
It is not clear when she submitted her resignation letter.
According to our source, the resignation followed the allegation of not serving the compulsory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, and obtaining a certificate that the NYSC have disowned.
The minister felt that her position is becoming untenable and is hurting the President in the run up to the 2019 election.
More details will follow.
- Premium Times Shares Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun, Fake NYSC Certificate & Credentials [PICTURES]
- Breaking News: UN Appoints Nigeria’s Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun Into Pension Fund’s Investments Committee
- It’s Very Easy To Steal Nigeria’s Money – Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun
- EFCC Reveals How Much Nigerian Government Has Paid To Whistle Blowers
- ”Buhari’s Government Recovers Loot Everyday” – Minister Of Finanace, Kemi Adeosun
- Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Biography & Profile, Age, Wiki – The New Nigeria Finance Minister (Photos)
- Print Your NYSC 2017 Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – www.portal.nysc.org.ng