Who Is Adesina Fagbenro-Byron or Sina Fagbenro-Byron, aka SFB? Adesina Fagbenro-Byron or Sina Fagbenro-Byron, aka SFB is a former governance adviser with the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development (DFID), co-founder of the KOWA party in July 2009, a lawyer, an Afro-jazz musician better known as “Byron” and a presidential aspirant for the KOWA Party.
Adesina Fagbenro-Byron or Sina Fagbenro-Byron has contested for the local government Chairmanship Election in the Eti Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State, on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in 2001 but later withdrew.
In July 2009, he co-founded the KOWA party along with present party members including Chinua Azuzu, Fola Adeola, Muktar Bakare, Remi Sonaiya, Mark Adebayo, the current general secretary and Mallam Boboyer, national chairman.
Name: Adesina Fagbenro-Byron
Age: 59 years Old (5th 1959 June)
Party: Kowa Party
Education: Economics, Law and Information Sciences. Doctor of Humanities awarded by Common Wealth University of Belize
5 Things You Need To Know About Adesina Fagbenro-Byron or Sina Fagbenro-Byron
- He is adjudged among his peers to be foremost in the understanding of Nigerian political economy and a high performer in achieving aid effectiveness of international development finance interventions in Nigeria.
- He served as resource person to several governments past and present especially in structuring development support and technical assistance to state and non-state actors.
- He has held senior technical and managerial positions working directly within international development organisations or along with such.
- He combines technical and political skills, has in the past contested local government chairmanship elections in year 2000 in Lagos and has a wide range of contacts and social networks in Nigeria.
- He is an avid public speaker, politician and policy analyst.
- He is an alumnus of Mary Hill Convent’s Primary School in Ibadan, Ibadan College 1970–1974 and the Federal Government College 1975–77, Ilorin.
- He has a BSc (Economics), LL.B (Bachelor of Laws), M.Inf.Sc (Master’s Information Science) from the University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- He was called to the bar at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos in 1989.
Born 5th June 1959 in University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan to Father; Barrister Samuel Adekunle Fagbenro (Byron family -Lagos Island) & Mother: Victoria Modupe Oke (Ogunruku family of Ido-Faboro Ekiti State). Radiographer.
Education: Economics, Law and Information Sciences. Doctor of Humanities awarded by Common Wealth University of Belize.
Alumnus of; Mary hill Convents Primary School Ibadan, Government College Ibadan, Federal Government College Ilorin, University of Ibadan & University of Ife.
Chief Responsibility Officer of Mothergold Ltd. Mothergold is a consulting firm that focuses on good governance, sector-wide coordination, public sector delivery, organisational capacity building and institutional reform.
Vice Chairman Board of Trustees Victoria Modupe Oke (VMO) Foundation. The VMO Foundation’s main activities include the delivery of life skills & training to young women and girls in Nigeria, pro-actively contribute to the fight against Violence Against Women and young girls
Over 25 years’ of professional experiences covering law, consultancy , social and public service with a rich and ever growing understanding of International Development Issues, Global affairs, African affairs, Nigerian history, law, culture and political economy.
A development expert with a wide portfolio of participation and leadership in the design, implementation, coordination, delivery and evaluation of internationally financed development programs and projects in Nigeria at national and sub-national levels.
- Full List Of 2019 Presidential Election Candidates In Nigeria, Their Parties & State Of Origin
- Top 64 High Ranking Universities In Ghana 2017 According To 4icu.org
- List Of illegal/Fake Universities In Nigeria 2019 – Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Them
- See List Of Ogun State Colleges And Universities 2018/19
- Best 5 Federal University In Nigeria
- Finest Universities In Nigeria – Top 7
- List Of Top 10 Institutions Chosen As First Choice By Candidates In 2018 JAMB Registration