Mother of Leah Sharibu held captive by Boko Haram has cried out that the terrorist are planing to kill her daughter in mid October.
Boko Haram abductors of Leah Sharibu, have issued a threat that she would be killed by the second week of October, if government does not meet their demands, her mother, Rebecca Sharibu, reveals.
She made the revelation, yesterday, in Jos, Plateau State, at a meeting organised by Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam, founder of the Citizen Monitoring Group (CMG).
However, she did not mention the demands, saying the negotiation is between FG and Boko Haram, and that the sect notified her some days ago.
According to her:
“A threat has been sent out that with effect from October, Leah will be the next in line to be killed. They said she pleaded with Federal Government to do whatever is required to ensure her release before that time.”
Madam Sharibu, who frequently broke down, said it is her desire that her daughter be released on October 1. She thanked the entire world, most especially Nigerians, for standing by the family.
She also debunked rumour that her family took the FG to court, saying they were not aware of such issue.
She explained that she was not after money, and that her family was only interested in their daughter’s release.
- See Picture Of Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker Executed By Boko Haram
- Nigerian Soldier Who Belongs To A Deadly Cult Group ”Vikings” Shot Dead By Boko Haram.. His Cult Members Mourns His Death (Photos)
- Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Member Of Vikings Cult In Borno (Photos)
- Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (Photos)
- Chibok Girls Are In Another Prison, Males Are Not Allowed To Visit Them Only Females – Brother To Rescued Chibok Girl Alleges (VIDEO)
- US, UK Reveals List Of People Boko Haram Are Preparing To Kidnap Soon
- SAD! See Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State