Aisha Alhassan, who resigned her appointment as women affairs minister and also dumped the APC on Saturday, has picked the United Democratic Party (UDP), nomination form to contest for the Taraba governorship seat.
Mrs Alhassan, at a press conference shortly after joining UDP and picking its nomination form, claimed that the APC had become “the weakest political party in Taraba” with her defection.
See Photo Below..
- 2019: Nigeria Is Already For APC – Mama Taraba
- Breaking! Has Aisha Alhassan Resigned? Buhari’s Minister Aisha Alhassan Bows Out
- Anambra 2017: Yul Edochie Picks His Nomination Form In Abuja (Photos)
- BREAKING!! Bukola Saraki Leaves APC For Real
- See Why Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Was Disqualified By APC From Contesting For Enugu Governorship Election
- Buhari Won The 2015 Election Not APC – Sheriff
- Meet Chinedu Eya, PDP Cheiftain Who Has Vowed To Sell His N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form