The national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole said the party’s governorship primaries for Imo and Lagos states have been postponed again.
The elections which were scheduled for Sunday, have been moved till Monday, October 1st 2018. He said they were shifted for logistic reasons.
The two states are scheduled to hold direct primaries to select the governorship candidate of the party. In Lagos, two aspirants, incumbent Akinwunmi Ambode and Babajide Sanwo-Olu are left in the race, after the third aspirant, Obafemi Hamzat withdrew for Sanwo-Olu.
In Imo, nine aspirants are in the race. They are Senator Hope Uzodinma, Uche Nwosu being backed by Governor Rochas Okorocha, deputy governor Prince Eze Madumere, Sir Jude Ejiogu and Barr. Chima Anozie. Others are Dr. Chris Emenike Nlemoha , Sir Eche George Ezenna , Chukwudi Celestine Ololo and Air Commodore Peter Gbujie.
- LIVE Updates, Results And Situation Report Lagos APC Governorship Primary Elections 2018
- #Lagosapcprimaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Massive Crowd As He Arrives Ward To Vote (Photos)
- Lagos APC Governorship Primary Election Results 2018 – Sanwo-Olu Wining
- Who Won The Lagos APC Primary Election 2018
- Breakdown Of APC Mode Of Direct & Indirect Primaries Across The 36 States In Nigeria
- Okorocha Welcomes Bola Tinubu In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)
- JUST IN: Hamzat Will Step Down For Sanwo-Olu Today