Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Aisha Alhassan has resigned her office.
In a letter written to President Muhammadu Buhari, Alhassan made it clear that her reason to resign is connected to the party’s refusal to clear her to contest the gubernatorial election in Taraba under the platform of the party.
For her withdrawal from the All Progressive Congress (APC), Alhassan said she was “dismayed and disappointed” that the party failed to clear her, yet giving no reasons for her disqualification. She adds that she was unfairly treated and “grave injustice done” to her by that action.
The same reason was given for her resignation as Minister.
- Controversial Nigerian Minister Aisha Alhassan Spotted At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos)
- Write All The Political Parties In Nigeria And Their Chairman
- Mama Taraba Picks UDP Guber Nomination Form After Dumping APC (Photo)
- Breaking: Minister Of Finance Kemi Adeosun Has Resigned
- Breaking News!! Atiku Dumps APC, Calls It ”A Dying Party”
- APC Has Failed Nigerians With The Change They Promised – Atiku
- 2019: Atiku Can’t Even Win Election In His Local Government In Adamawa – Loretta Onochie