Was there really a plane crash in abuja today?, It’s true there’s a plane crash in Abuja?
Two Military Aircrafts just crashed more than an hour ago Katampe mountains in Abuja
An Eye Witness Report says that the the two Military Aircrafts were among 7 Military Aircrafts of the Nigerian Airforce that involved a combined Air Acrobatic Displays preparation for Nigeria’s October Ist Independence day display celebration.
The sad incident occurred when the two Aircrafts colluded and two Pilots jumped off the Aircrafts using their parachutes . However one of them was unlucky as he couldn’t control the parachute while the other pilot is yet to be confirmed if he is alive.
Meanwhile NEMA, Road safety and other security agencies are on ground.
The number of people injured in the incident could not be ascertained as of the time of this report, as efforts were still ongoing by the military to attend to the situation.
The NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, who confirmed the incident, said no lives were lost in the mishap.
“I wish to confirm an air incident involving two NAF aircraft taking part in the 58th Independence Day celebrations. Thankfully, no lives were lost,” he said.
- Oh No! Pilot Dies As Nigerian Airforce Plane Crashes In Kaduna
- SHOCKING!! Plane Carrying Christians In China Allegedly Attacked By Mysterious Birds (Photos)
- Squadron Leader Baba-Ari, The Nigerian Pilot Who Died In The NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photos)
- JUST IN! 4 Dead, Many Injured As Explosion Hits Anambra… Details
- Tragic! Fuel Tanker Explosion Leaves 5 Dead In Kaduna
- Breaking! Multiple Explosion Hits University Of Maiduguri As Boko Haram Strikes Again, Scores Feared Dead
- Millions Lost As Fire Razes Down Popular Terminus Market In Jos