The University of Malawi is has finished applications for 2018/2019 entry forms, this article is written as a point of reference to help students intending to join the school next year 2019 academic session, as the year end approaches closely it is expected that there will be a new batch of students that will enroll or choose University of Malawi as there proffered school of choice so we have included Entry requirements and sample Application form formats to help you make your choice a success.
Once Entry form for 2019/2020 Academic session is out we will update you on it thank you.
Minimum Entry Requirements for all applicants
Interested applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Malawi School Certificate of Education or any equivalent O-Level qualification with at least 4 subjects passed with credit (6 subjects for some programmes) including ENGLISH LANGUAGE and other subjects specified in the table under point (d) below.
- A University of Malawi Diploma or, a relevant Diploma from accredited programmes of the University of Malawi such as those offered at Domasi College of Education, Natural Resources College, Malawi College for Health Sciences, Theological College, St. John of God College or an equivalent Diploma from a recognized Institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of 2 years post Diploma relevant work experience in a field related to the programme applied for.
- Applicants MUST also meet the additional entry requirements for each programme as outlined in the attachment below
Candidates who were withdrawn from the University of Malawi or any other comparable university on academic grounds and those already registered with the University of Malawi or any comparable university as residential, non-residential or mature students ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION.
Please note that the fees indicated above are subject to change anytime.
Application forms can be obtained on written request or in person from the address given below and it can also be downloaded from www.unima.mw. Duly completed application forms together with proof of payment of a non-refundable application fee of K11, 000.00 for Malawian candidates and U$25 for international applicants should be sent to the same address andnot to any constituent college of the University of Malawi. Applicants should attach a deposit slip as proof of payment of an appropriate application fee.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO DEPOSIT THEIR APPLICATION FEE TO THE FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNT:
BANK NAME: NATIONAL BANK OF MALAWI
ACCOUNT NAME: UNIMA REVENUE ACCOUNT
SWIFT CODE: NBMAMWMW
SORT CODE/BRANCH CODE: 006
The address for obtaining and submitting application forms is:
The University Registrar
P.O. Box 278
Phone: 01 526622
Fax : 01 524 760
A complete application package MUSTinclude the following:
- Copies of all relevant degrees/Diplomas/certificates/academic transcripts which have been indicated on the application form. These must be duly certified as true copies of the originals by a recognized Commissioner of Oaths.
- Original proof of availability of funds for training i.e. official sponsorship letter or bank statements of the applicant.
- Copy of a bank deposit slip showing the name of the applicant and the amount of application fee paid.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with names and contact details of three traceable referees.
- A clear specification of a programme applied for as well as the candidate’s preferred mode of its delivery.
- Official reference letter(s) from the current and/or previous employer(s) showing proof of at least 2 years relevant work experience.
ANY APPLICATION FORM THAT WILL NOT INCLUDE THE ABOVEMENTIONED DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!
- 2018/2019 University Of Malawi Entry Requirements
- University of Ghana Distance Education Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Apply (
- Laweh Open University College Application Form – See How to Apply For Admission
- How To Apply For University Of Ghana 2018/2019 Admission
- University Of Ghana Admission 2018/2019
- Want To Apply for Ghana Institute Of Journalism GIJ Admission | GIJ Admission Application Procedures – See Here!!
- Nursing & Midwifery Training College Ghana Admission Forms 2018/2019 – See How To Apply