Making A Murderer Season 2 is on the way to hit our tv screen after so many years of waiting, We know for sure that it’s coming back for a second season on Netflix, but what else do we know about the second series of Making A Murderer? Let’s take a look.
The film produces have been working tirelessly all the moments to see to produce the second season ever since the first aired, and it’s not long until you can find out what happened next.
When Is Making a Murderer Part 2 Release Date
Release date for the Making a Murderer Part 2 will be released worldwide on Netflix on 19 October 2018.
There will be ten episodes, mostly following the aftermath of Avery’s conviction. It’ll look at Brendan Dassey’s mother Barb’s life after the show originally aired, and the emotional toll her son’s jail time has had.
You’ll also see the new lawyer – Kathleen Zellner – assigned to Steven’s case, and get to see the past and present legal teams fighting for him and Brendan as part of a wrongful conviction case.
- When Is Season 5 Of Jane The Virgin Coming Out
- Marvel Movies 2018/2019 Lists With Release Dates
- BBNaija 2018 Auditions: Big Brother Naija Season 3 2018 Auditions Dates, Time & Requirements + Cities It Will Take Place
- Miss Malaika Finale – Live streaming, Showtime And Date And Full Highlights
- Nigerian Popular Musician, Wizkid Fixes Date For His Uganda Tour – See Date Here
- The Woman King (2018) Movie – Trailer, Cast And Official Release Date
- Is Steve Belshaw ITV Show Actor Really Dead – Find Out Here