Makueni Senator Mutula Kilonzo was on Wednesday afternoon rushed to the Kapsabet County Referral Hospital after choking during a lunch meal.
The senator is said to have been choked by a piece of meat while eating at Eden Springs Hotel in Kapsabet town.
Doctors at the hospital managed to remove the piece of meat.The senators is said to be doing well.
More Details Later..
- Lassa Fever? See Viral Photos Of A Nigerian Woman Enjoying A Special Rat Soup Delicacy
- SHOCKING!! Cheating Married Man Gets Stuck Together With A Woman While Having Sex In A Hotel Room In Kitale Town (Photo/Video)
- How The Delay By Striking Doctors Led To The Death Of This Young Man (Graphic Photos)
- Man Survives With The Help Of Doctors After He Was Stabbed In The Neck By His Friend In Sokoto (Graphic Photos)
- Hmm! See Baby Born In India With 2 Heads One Attached To It’s Stomach (Graphic Photos)
- Breaking: Senator Gilbert Nnaji’s Wife Is Dead
- 5 Dead, Many Injured As Aye & Eiye cult Groups Clash In Ikorodu