Who is Brenda Wairimu,Wiki,Profile,Husband And Age -Do you want to know who sits on the throne of the most beautiful woman in Kenya alive, she may be a personality you know or far from what you expect as to be the most Sexiest woman alive in Kenya.
There are many beautiful women in Africa but our focus will dwell much on the sexiest woman alive in Kenya, to address her as the sexiest woman alive she deserves the accolades.
Do You Know Brenda Wairimu?
According to an online source the pretty lady Brenda Wairimu is media presenter and an actress and she is also a model who had in recent times featured in so many tvserie movies,her role in the soap opera Mali. She is most notable for playing various roles in several television series.
Where Is Brenda Wairimu From
Brenda Wairimu was born on and raised in Mombasa. She studied International Business Management at USIU.
How She Started Her Acting Career
Brenda has appeared in several television series. In 2009, she made her debut to television when she was cast as one of the actresses in, Changing Times. She played Shareefah together with ensemble cast of Nice Githinji and Ian Mugoya. In 2011, she was cast as one of the lead characters in Kenya’s soap opera, Mali. She played Lulu a bubbly daughter of Gregory Mali and Mabel. She played alongside, Mkamzee Mwatela, Mumbi Maina and Daniel Peter. In 2012 she starred in Pan-African drama Shuga. She played Dala a 22 year old communication student.
This gifted model is the face of Alcott Kenya a campaign that includes a host of other young Kenyan celebrities.
Watch As Njugush Interviews Brenda Wairimu
Checkout More Pictures Of Sexiest Women Alive In Kenya
So that’s all we know about the most Sexiest woman alive in Kenya.if you think there is more to this add your in the comment box below..
- Meet Top Model And Ex- Supranational Nigeria Beauty Queen Adaeze Marian Obasi Now The New Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos)
- Who Is Lexx Jones? Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S army (See Her Romantic Butt Photos)
- Is William Bill Roache Really Dead?
- Who Is Kenya Moore Mother? Meet Marc Daly Kenya Moore Husband
- Emmy Awards Winner Robert Guillaume Is Dead
- Nigeria’s Tiwa Savage Makes List Of BBC 100 Inspirational & Innovative Women 2017 [See Full List]
- Is Bill Maynard Still Alive? – Things You Need To Know