Two Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) officials were humiliated publicly and beaten by a mob after allegedly causing a ghastly motor accident in Anambra state.
It was alleged by the crowd that the road safety officials who mounted a checkpoint in the area, were fond of collecting bribes from motorists and were reportedly chasing a passenger bus before the accident occurred after colliding with another vehicle.
Many of the passengers in the bus were seriously injured after the crash including a pregnant woman.
The accident was said to have caused anger among the residents who caught two of road safety men and dealt with them in public. They were forced to sit in the middle of the road while they begged for forgiveness..
An armed policeman was present as he begged the residents to have mercy on the officials and stop beating them.
- Tragic!! All Passengers Including A White Man Dies In A Fatal Accident In Adamawa (Photos)
- See How Policemen Collecting Bribe From Drivers Caused An Accident That Killed A Pregnant Woman, Her 2 Children In Onitsha Today..They Took To Their Heels After Seeing What Happened (Photos/Video)
- Passengers Seriously Injured After Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Was Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno (Photos)
- Tragic!! Tanker Explosion In Owerri Today, Over 20 People Burnt Alive (Photos)
- Fuel Tanker Explodes After Colliding With 18-Seater Commercial Bus In Lokoja, Many Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos)
- Mother Weeps As Her 7yr-Old Son Steps On A Live Wire While Playing, Gets Electrocuted In Benin (Photos/Video)
- Pictures From Terrible Accident in River State Where Passengers Burnt To Death After Collision With Truck