An Indian businessman and convicted fraudster Kessie Nair went onto Facebook and posted this bizarre video on Wednesday.
He states on the video: “I want to state quite candidly and straightfowardly that I, Kessie Nair, the Ceo, founder and creator of Navcare, the National Association towards Violence Crime and Abuse, do hereby call for k-word state president Cyril Ramaphosa – and yes I mean k-word – to be charged for defrauding the nation – for oppressing this nation – for high treason – for failing – for being soft on all the crime, poverty, violence that prevails in this so-called democracy.”
Speaking to Eyewitness News, Nair says he is willing to apologise but he feels what he did was not a criminal activity and claims he was only expressing his views about how the country is in ruin.
Watch the video below:
Here is video of Durban Indian businessman #KessieNair calling president of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa a kaffir, about time people get jailed for being racist
Lets make him famous pic.twitter.com/5z3PWm57X7
— The Instigator (@Am_Blujay) September 19, 2018
- Meet The Indian Man Who Worships Trump Everyday as God (VIDEO)
- OMG! Indian Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man, Cut’s Off The Man’s Heads [Photos/Video]
- Nigerian Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With The Name Of Abba Kyari, An Assistant Commissioner Of Police Arrested (Photos)
- “Sai Baba” President Buhari Hailed By Lawyers As Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos You are Here: www.nationalhelm.co » Latest Nigeria News Today – Trending Stories from Around the World » POLITICS » Lawyers Chant ‘Sai Baba’, Hail Him As He Leaves Abuja Conference. (Photos)
- Man Stoned To Death For Raping A Little Girl In Haiti (VIDEO – Viewer Discretion Advised!)
- Pictures & Update From Kaduna State Killing & Crisis Today [+ VIDEOS]
- What Is Happening In Jos This Evening? – Watch Video Here