OsunDebate APC candidate says education is free from the basic to the secondary in Osun state, but he will focus more in the state of scholarship
OsunDebate: Labour Party candidate says We need to train and retrain our teachers to be able to impart knowledge and engage our kids.
Labour party candidate says the standard of education in Osun state is very poor, so I am going to do more in improving in area of standard of education.
OsunDebate Restoration Party candidate says she would employ her experiences as a teacher to improve on education in Osun.
The candidate of @RestorationParty says if elected governor, she will ensure that teachers are trained twice annually to ensure improved capacity of teachers.
OsunDebate Kowa party candidate says Giving Opon Imo to kids is likened to putting the cart before the horse. This is not feasible as most of these are not powered. We need electricity and ICT to improve these. We are going to reschedule the payment of our debt to be able to get money for developmental projects
- Who Won Osun APC Primary Election? Gboyega Oyetola Emerges Winner
- SDP Chairman, Olu Falae, Disowns Omisore For Supporting APC
- SHOCKING!! 21,780 Out Of 33,000 Teachers Failed Primary 4 Exams In Kaduna..Details
- Biography & Profile Of Ademola Adeleke, PDP Governorship Candidate For Osun Poll
- Video: Oshiomhole Canvassing For Underage Voters In Osun State
- [LIST] 13 States Owing Teachers’ Salaries… Check Your State
- Checkout pictures from APC mega rally in Osun State