Adam Smith International are an award-winning professional services business that delivers real impact, value and lasting change through projects supporting economic growth and government reform internationally. Our reputation as a global leader has been built on the positive results our projects have achieved in many of the world’s most challenging environments.
Adam Smith International has a strong corporate presence globally, with 146 current projects across 49 countries and over 1,000 staff and associates. Headquartered in London, our regional headquarters are based in Africa (Nairobi, Abuja, and Pretoria), Asia Pacific (Sydney) and South Asia (Delhi), with numerous registered offices across Africa and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Kano State:
1.) Senior-mid level Project Manager (Abuja)
2.) Team Lead (Abuja)
3.) Project Manager (Abuja)
4.) Senior Programme Manager (Abuja)
5.) Senior-mid level Project Manager (Kano)
6.) Project Manager (Kano)
7.) Senior Programme Manager (Kano)
8.) Team Lead (Kano)
Deadline: 21st September, 2018.
- Apply For MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Job Recruitment/Vacancies
- Apply For United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Job Recruitment (17 Positions)
- Apply For 2017 Massive Recruitment At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Apply For Massive 2017 Recruitment At Hobark International Limited (HIL) 16th October
- Apply For Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- Massive Fresh Jobs Recruitment In A Multinational Telecom Company – Apply For 28 Positions
- Apply For Massive 2017 Recruitment At BBC World Service, Nigeria