Pandemonium occurred this evening in Igede Ekiti, Ekiti state after a group of armed robbers stormed a branch of Union Bank of Nigeria and killed at least one person in the process.
According to reports, the robbers who were well armed and prepared – stormed the town by 5pm and held the area hostage for over 30 minutes while shooting sporadically as security agents were nowhere to be found.
A security guard at the bank was killed in the gunfire and many others injured.
The shocking incident is said to have thrown the entire town into panic.
- Watch VIDEO: CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery (UNCONFIRMED)
- Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Armed Robbers Who Robbed Banks In Edo State Today
- Graphic Pictures Of Six People Killed By Gunmen At A Mosque In Zamfara State
- See Graphic Pictures Of Victims Shot Dead After Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara State Nigeria
- 2 Dead As Armed Robbers Attack Ajah, Lagos State Today (Graphic Photos)
- Suspected Armed Robber Who Stole 95 Million Shillings From Warehouse employees in Iganga town in Kenya Have Been Shot Dead
- Breaking!! Gunmen Storms Catholic Church In Imo State During Mass, Shots Sporadically, Kidnaps A Man