Members of NASS committee on INEC have approved all President Buhari’s wishes on electoral act.
The news was shared by Abdulmumin Jibrin who wrote…
‘BREAKING! Leading a team of lawmakers in my capacity as Converner of Parliamentary Support Group in the House of Representatives with Sen Omo Agege and days of behind the scene cross party and stake holders lobbying and negotiations, Joint NASS committee on INEC has approved all President Muhammadu Buhari/INEC prayers on the electoral act.
On behalf of the Parliamentary Support Group PSG, we wish to thank the leadership, Chair ( Sen Sulaiman Nazif and Hon Aisha Dukku) members of INEC Committees of both chambers for their commitment. We thank Nigerians for their patience and understanding as we work assiduously towards a speedy and fruitful conclusion’.
- Highlights Of The Senate Comittee Meeting With The INEC Chairman
- Buhari In A Closed-door Meeting With Members Of The Parliamentary Support Group (Photos)
- My Son Broke His Limb & Had A Head Injury In A Bike Accident Yesterday Night.. Has Undergone Surgery – Buhari
- Aisah Buhari Exposes The Northern Woman Circulating Old Buhari’s Pictures On The Internet (Photo)
- Controversial Minister Of Women Affairs, Senator Aisha Alhassan Live In FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo)
- Breaking: Buhari’s Campaign Team For 2019 Election Formed.. Called ”Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo Dynamic Support Group”
- Buhari Will Soon Come Back – Aisha Speaks As She Returns Back From London